What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to really make your lay betting pay
- Learn why betting methodically is the only way to maximize your edge
- Learn an honest, no hype betting advice that anyone can apply
- Learn about betting banks & dangerous staking plans to avoid
- Learn why it`s really possible to make money laying horses
- PART 1: Is it really possible to make money laying horses?
- PART 3: Is form reading essential to betting success?
- Actually learning about the sport you are betting on
- How to create steady, but realistic weekly profits
- Do I really want to put myself through this again
- Realistic staking plans, proper money management,
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Real Truth About Betting scores 74.35/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.race-specialist.com/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is GBP26.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: race-specialist.com you’ll also be taken through to race-specialist.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)